shabby blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

6 Months Little Man

DSC_6653

6 months. Really? Already? I can’t believe it. I have to take a minute and blog about this precious boy and how our lives have been forever changed and always for the better because of his little, joyful, curious, smiling, amazing little man.

DSC_6582-002DSC_6560

His 6 month stats. He weighs 15.5 lbs. 26 inches long. He is a growing happy healthy little guy. He still nurses 100% and has slowly added in a regular dinner, which he slurps down with gusto. He pretty much loves baby mash – well except peas. That he absolutely does not like peas. In fact I believe that night Grace actually ate the rest of the jar. Gross. lol

DSC_6573-001DSC_6579

Having two is still an absolute delight. Isaac loves nothing more then watching his big sis! He pretty much thinks the girl walks on water. Some of my favorite moments these days are in the car listening to him laugh and laugh and laugh at the different faces she makes at him.

DSC_6647-001DSC_6676-001

When we found out we were having a boy of course I was excited, I loved the idea of getting to experience both genders but I seriously had no idea. I had no idea how perfect this little addition would be. How even on nights when he is up 4 times (thank you growth spurt… last night) I still can’t help but watch him as he falls asleep in my arms. He has totally captured my heart. I didn’t know it was truly possible to happen a second time.

DSC_6738DSC_6742

DSC_6805DSC_6814DSC_6773

Last edited pictures of my 2 year old and my 6 month old. Next week it will be pictures of my 3 year old and my 6 month old. Some days I wish time could pause so I can take a nap and catch up on “stuff”. but time, I wish that would just slow down a little bit. I am loving life with these two. <3 <3 God is good.

DSC_6793DSC_6834

No comments:

Post a Comment