shabby blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

36 weeks!




36 weeks and we are counting our blessings that Grace has had 2 more weeks to grow and develop. Of course we would love to already have met her, but we would much rather be patient and wait so she can be healthy and strong!

Mommy has spent the last week again on the couch. I've been scrap booking, sorting old resources I have for school to decide what I want to keep and what I need to get rid of, cleaning a little here and there, and a lot of TV. This show Army Wives is very interesting! Man am I glad that I am not married to a military man! I could not handle them always being gone and at a moments notice.

Here are the rest of the 36 week pictures. Could be the last pictures, so I wanted to get them in! If we make it to 39 weeks I'll take some more!

Current plan - Mommy is staying home until week 37, which means on October 5th If I haven't had Grace yet, and the doctors clear me, I will be going back to Bethesda to earn a little money before Grace arrives! Love you Grace, stay safe in there little one!








No comments:

Post a Comment