shabby blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Week

I have just loved spending time with this sweet girl this week. Her personality is just coming through. She is so active, army crawling everywhere and trying to get up on her knees. She sees something she wants and she goes for it. She also has an adorable and sweet quiet side. When she first gets up from a nap or even when someone new comes over she will bury her head in Mommy or Daddy's neck. It is the best feeling in the world! We checked out bubbles this week. What are these crazy things Mommy?








Sometimes we hang out in the living room. It gives Grace and the dogs a chance to get to know each other. They are so curious about one another. Athens is very patient with Grace as she can now crawl over to him and grab his legs/nose/ears/etc!







It was a wonderful first Mother's Day for Mommy. I loved my sweet card, flowers and balloon, but most I loved getting some great pictures with my girl. It has been by far the best 7 months of my life!



















Sweet girl, you fill my life with a joy that I never knew existed. You are growing into an amazing girl. I love you more then peanut butter loves jelly. You are my wonderful first born. Keep growing healthy little one.
xoxo
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment