shabby blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Part 2

This morning I went to download some images of Grace pulling up in her crib (pic at bottom of post) and I found a TON of pictures from this week that I had forgotten about! I figured I would just make a part 2 to yesterday's post. I don't want these memories to be forgotten, so here they are!

Great photos of three generations! In the second one we are laughing up a storm.



Some more pictures of going swimming at Uncle Taylor's pool. Doesn't Grace look ready to go? Love the pink sun hat and the new bathing suit. She now has 3. A girl can never have too many suits!






Snack time with all our babies. Grace is eating puffs now. She is very good at it too, but the dogs can always hope right?? It is much easier to feed Grace in her high chair now, but every once in a while we like to give Bean and Athens hope. hehe




Uncle Taylor trying to sleep. Grace is not a fun sleep buddy anymore. Too much wiggling!



And last, the picture this morning of Grace pulling up in her crib. Daddy will have to lower it tonight and remove the mobile. However, it will be interesting today getting her not to pull up during nap times. I have already gone in twice to lay her back down. GOOD THING WE HAVE A CAMERA! =)

Love you sweet girl!
xoxo
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment