shabby blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

Mommy's Week

MOPS CONVENTION!!! Mommy went this week to Texas for a 5 day period filled with worship, workshops, and bonding with other Mothers. We had an amazing week of eating out, chatting in the room, swimming, and MOM PROM. 
 

 
















One thing I know for sure is after spending 5 days apart from my amazing husband and wonderful daughter is this - there is NO place I would rather be then in Cary, North Carolina being a stay at home Mommy.

Sweet Grace -
When I got home I walked through the door and you immediately heard my voice and whipped around. You gave me a HUGE smile and crawled right over and got in my lab. You would not leave me for over an hour. It made me feel so loved. YOU are amazing! Daddy is going to write a blog about your week tomorrow. All my love.
xoxo
Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment