shabby blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Waiting on Isaac Bear

It was finally time to stop and make sure we captured part of this beautiful chapter in our life. The final days of being a family of three. The last weeks this body will ever house and grow an baby. As I think about the next couple of weeks I am filled with so many different feelings. Excitement at Isaac Bear's arrival. Learning more patience as the exact date is still so uncertain. Gratitude that I have passed the date with Grace where I went into pre-term labor and he is still happily in my belly. Joy while watching my toddler's eyes light up when she talks about her little brother. This life God has blessed us with is one that has taught us many lessons, and we know our family will grow even more with the addition of our little I-Bear. <3





















No comments:

Post a Comment